Structural, Mechanical, Piping
Servicing major mining, EPCMs & port operators, Goodline has delivered diverse process plant projects within the Pilbara iron ore sector, Queensland coal industry and North Queensland bauxite region.
Goodline's SMP service includes the life cycle management of projects - providing fabrication supervision and quality controlled pre-assembly - resulting in project milestones that are met.
Goodline can additionally provide supply chain logistics coordination - ensuring that steelwork is produced in the correct order and to the required transport envelope - delivering optimum productivity on-site.
Mine and Port Stockyards
Goodline specialises in the construction of mine & port stockyard infrastructure. Employing trades of all disciplines, Goodline can deliver Civil, SMP and E&I turn-key installations of:
- Overland conveyor networks
- Transfer towers & sample stations
- Train unloaders, tippler cells & apron feeders
- Train load-out bins, chutes & hoppers
- Deconstruction of conveyors and materials handling structures
- Dust suppression and fire water supply
Goodline has proven experience in delivering innovative modular pre-assembly solutions for stockyard infrastructure projects. In 2011, Goodline achieved an industry first by pre-assembling iron ore handling Transfer Towers in Perth before delivering them by sea to the Pilbara's Port Hedland. Modular construction and pre-assembly offers the benefits of:
- Reduced on-site labour costs
- Improved steel alignment quality
- Reduced site installation durations