Industrial Blasting and Painting
Goodline has operated state of the art industrial blasting and painting facilities in remote Queensland and Western Australia for over 10 years. With our in-house Quality Assurance systems and certified National Associated of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) inspectors, our clients can be confident that not only will their finished products look good, they will be protected for many years to come against the harsh elements of the Australian outback and the corrosive environments associated with our client’s operations.
Our modularised mobile blasting and painting equipment is able to be lifted into processing plants with our in-house scaffolding and access department.
Goodline scope of services include:
- Licensed and certified workshop dedicated blasting & painting booth
- Mobile blasting and painting equipment
- NACE Certified Inspectors
- ISO 9001 QMS Certification
- In-house access and scaffolding services
- Contamination containment infrastructure