Goodline collects and administers a range of personal information for the purpose of managing our business, compliance, training and improvement requirements. Goodline is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
Goodline recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways which they would reasonably expect – protected on one hand, and made accessible to them on the other. These privacy values are reflected in and supported by our core values as reflected in our Code of Conduct and HI FOCUS. This Policy is compliant with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Goodline is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. Goodline has adopted the following principles as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
- Collect only information which Goodline requires for its primary function.
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why Goodline collects the information and how we administer the information gathered.
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent.
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access.
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
How we deal with Complaints and Requests:
- You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up to date or complete. You may also make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
- You can contact us by email. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
How we protect your Personal Information:
Goodline retains personal information in digital form on secure servers domiciled in Australia. To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.